College of Chemistry and Environmental Science

Introduction

With a history of more than 70 years, the College of Chemistry and Environmental Science, formerly known as the Chemistry Department of the Normal College in the National Jingu University (founded in 1951), was renamed the Chemistry Department of HBU in 1960. Based on the integration of the resources of the original Chemistry Department and Physics and Chemistry Center of the school, it was renamed the College of Chemistry and Environmental Science.