College of Physics Science & Technology

Introduction

With a history of nearly 70 years, the College of Physics Science and Technology at Hebei University evolved from its predecessor, the Physics Department of Normal College of National Jingu University, which was founded in Tianjin in 1951. After Tianjin Normal University was transformed into Hebei University in 1960, the physics department developed rapidly and gradually changed from a normal discipline to a comprehensive university science. The Department of Physics moved to Baoding City, Hebei Province in 1970 with Hebei University. In 2000, the school adjusted its departments and changed its name to the College of Physics Science and Technology, which quickly gained sustained and rapid development.